would you like to join Team Gusford?
School business manager
ALT GRADE H: £27905 - £31371
HOURS: With some flexibility - 37 hours per week - 52 weeks per year
Required from September 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter
Gusford Primary School is looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic Business Manager to join our team. We are part of the very supportive Active Learning Trust. This will provide you with the scope to develop your skills and enhance your career development through a wealth of CPD opportunities as well as via networks of support and guidance which exist across the Trust’s 21 schools.
We are looking for:
- A professional who can lead and manage finance, administration, personnel and compliance with experience of working with financial programs, managing strategic financial plans, budgets and reporting systems
- A professional with experience of working within legislation in relation to GDPR, HR, Finance and Health and Safety
- An efficient and highly motivated person with the ability to work on their own or in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team
- A professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can maintain supportive relationships with all staff, parents, pupils and the wider community
- A professional who is able to maintain high, accurate standards, respect confidentiality and who has the excellent organisational skills needed in a busy school office
- Someone with good IT skills and a willingness and ability to learn to use new / unfamiliar software. An experience of school systems would be an advantage although training would be given to the right candidate
We will provide a supportive learning environment; employee assistance programme; extensive CPD programme; clear strategic vision and direction; an opportunity to work closely with the Headteacher as part of the senior leadership team to drive the school forward.